45 minutes helicopter flying lesson from Oléron
Make your childhood dreams come true by flying a helicopter! Our school based at Oleron airport gives you the opportunity to live an extraordinary experience while testing your ability to fly. Looking for an original gift? Offer your loved ones a voucher for a private flying lesson.
- Depuis l'aérodrome / From Oleron airport
- Votre programme
- • Vol de croisière
- • Vol stationnaire
- • Expérimentation des commandes de vol (palonniers, cyclique, collectif)
- • Atterrissage en campagne
- Infos utiles
- L'élève pilote et le pilote instructeur sont en communication constante grâce à un casque-micro.
- Pour les personnes de plus de 80 ans et les femmes enceintes, un certificat médical d'aptitude est obligatoire.
- Limite de tailles : 1m55 à 1m90
- Poids maximum : 100 kg.
- Your program:
- -Cruising flight
- -Hovering flight
- -Experimenting commands (pedals, cyclic, collective)
- -Landing in private fields in campaign
- Usefull information:
- Both of the student and the instructor pilot will have headphones to communicate.
- Persons over 80 years old and pregnant women must have a medical certificate and give it to the pilot.
- Maximum weight: 100 kg
- Maximum size: 1m90
- Minimum size: 1m55
Once at the aerodrome, you will meet the instructor pilot for a flight briefing who will present and explain how a helicopter works. The pilot will then takes off and give you the command as soon as you have left the airport. Take place in the pilot shoes for 45 minutes! On the program : Take off, stationary flight, landing… If this first experience is positive, you could ask our pilots and learn more about the private pilot licence (PPLH) and commercial pilot licence (CPLH). *You have the possibility to make your flight with the passengers of your choice (friends, family...except children under 12 years old) under conditions: please contact us for all requests and information.